THOMSON REUTERS is looking for a CICS System Programmer to join our new GCC!
Our newly built, advanced Global Command Center in downtown Buenos Aires is looking for qualified candidates to start a promising career in Technology Operations. This innovative command center works correspondingly with its twin center in Bangalore, India and a large network of IT professionals located in our other Content, Technology & Operations locations.
• Installation/maintenance/support of IBM CICS software and related 3rd-party products in IBM mainframe (z/OS) environment.
• Administration of CICS objects/resources in parallel sysplex, CPSM-managed, MRO environment, including object definition, multiple workload transaction routing, interfaces with external resource managers (DB2, MQSeries, …)
• Problem analysis and resolution, both technical and application related. Includes interfacing with vendors as well as internal resources.
• Performance and capacity tuning utilizing various monitoring and reporting tools (such as BMC Mainview, SMF data, AUXTRACE, …).
• Maintenance of assembler-coded exits
• Work closely with business application staff in design/architecture/support of CICS-based applications
• Documentation of policies and procedures in compliance with ISO 27002 standards.
Required Technical Skills:
• 5+ years IBM CICS systems programming experience, including RDO, CPSM, CICS Facilities (CEMT, CEDF, CECI,…)
• 7+ years MVS experience: TSO/ISPF, SDSF, JCL, IBM Utilities (IDCAMS, macro assembler, …), including understanding z/OS operation concepts
• IBM Assembler coding
• Knowledge of CICS VSAM file constructs
• Knowledge of IBM DB2, WebSphere MQ Series.
• Experience in performance monitoring
• Experience in problem determination and analysis
Required Soft Skills:
• Analytical/critical/outside-the-box thinking in problem solving
• Ability to work well in "team" environment
Desirable Technical Skills
• Java, web services, SOA concepts
• Familiarity with BMC Mainview for CICS monitoring and control
• REXX programming
Primary Location Argentina-Buenos Aires-ARG-Buenos Aires-Bartlme Mitre
Organization M Technology Operations
Schedule Full-time (on site)
Job Type Standard
Shift Day Job
If you are interested in this position, please upload your resume in our website: http://jobs.thomsonreuters.com/job/Arge ... ob/877012/
Busqueda de personas con determinado perfil técnico.
1 mensaje • Página 1 de 1